- Sale Generic Cialis Online usa
- Buy Generic Tadalafil Online canada
- ED pills Cialis Onlineonline Levitra paypal
- What Is Sildenafil
- Free Generic Vardenafil Sample Pack
- buy usa amex Levitra
- buy usa Levitra pills
- Sale Generic Tadalafil without prescription
- generic Levitra buy online
- Viagra Non prescription usa
Effective August 2013
Safety Alert Apps, Inc. values the privacy of our customers (collectively or individually, "Users") who use the OnWatchOnCampus® mobile applications, www.onwatchoncampus.com website, our online services, and content owned or maintained by Safety Alert Apps, Inc. (OnWatchOnCampus® Services).
• Unlimited Data and messaging plans are recommended for the OnWatchOnCampus® Services. For some services, OnWatchOnCampus® requires the use of email and/or SMS text messages. Depending on your plan, standard data and messaging charges and taxes from your carrier may apply.
• OnWatchOnCampus® collects, maintains and uses your personal data and the geographic location of your mobile device (we call this location fix of your device "location information" or "geo-location") to provide the OnWatchOnCampus® Services.
• By using the OnWatchOnCampus® Services, you consent to: (1) the use of your device's location to provide the OnWatchOnCampus® Services, including the use or display of that location information to your OnWatchOnCampus® connections (friends, family, other alert recipients) and within your geo-tagged messages and content; (2) receive text messages and emails; and (3) pay carrier data, messaging, and other fees resulting from your own use of the OnWatchOnCampus® Services.
• [Please note that any personal information you voluntarily disclose or “post” online can become publicly available and can be read, collected, tracked and used by others and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. OnWatchOnCampus® is not responsible for the information that you choose to disclose publicly on or through the OnWatchOnCampus® Services.]
• THE INFORMATION OnWatchOnCampus® COLLECTS: OnWatchOnCampus® servers will store information connected to each user’s UDID number (and email address if supplied by user), including but not limited to, the date and time of day alerts were activated, the type of alert activated, if and when messages were sent, the content of such messages, recipient phone numbers and email addresses, and the user’s GPS location. OnWatchOnCampus® also will know which services each user has subscribed to. This information will be used only to analyze and improve the services supplied.
• "REGISTRATION INFORMATION": If you elect to register with OnWatchOnCampus®, you provide certain personally-identifiable and non-identifiable information, such as your email address, when subscribing to the OnWatchOnCampus® Services.
• "PROFILE INFORMATION": When using the OnWatchOnCampus® Services you may provide certain other personal information and content – such as your name, your mobile phone number, times and locations, age, gender, etc., that we host on our servers. If you provide any such information, OnWatchOnCampus® will not share it with third parties or use it for any purpose other than to provide the OnWatchOnCampus® Services.
• "LOCATION INFORMATION": To provide the OnWatchOnCampus® Services, we derive location information from your wireless carrier, third-party service providers, and/or directly from your mobile device. This location tracking of your mobile device may occur even when the OnWatchOnCampus® mobile applications are not actively open and running in the foreground, but your location is displayed and shared with others only as necessary to provide the OnWatchOnCampus® Services and for no other purpose.
• “CHECK-IN INFORMATION: When you open the applications, your location data is updated on our servers. We retain this information and may use it with other data as part of analyzing, improving and supplying the OnWatchOnCampus® Service.
• “DIRECT COMMUNICATIONS INFORMATION:” When you send email or other communications to OnWatchOnCampus® we retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.THE WAY OnWatchOnCampus® USES INFORMATION:
• OnWatchOnCampus® uses your personally identifiable information, if any, and your location information to operate, maintain, and provide to you and other users all of the features and functionality of the OnWatchOnCampus® Services, and for no other purposes.
• OnWatchOnCampus® may use your personally identifiable information (if any), location, and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous log file information) to track and analyze User preferences and trends in order to improve the quality and design of the OnWatchOnCampus® Services and to create new features, functionality, and services.
• OnWatchOnCampus® may use your email address or mobile number from time-to-time to send you messages from OnWatchOnCampus® such as privacy or security related notices, notifying you of major OnWatchOnCampus® Services updates, or for other customer service purposes.
• OnWatchOnCampus® does not use your personally identifiable information or location information to send commercial SMS text messages to you without your express consent or unless if you have opted-in to be part of a specific program or feature in accordance with the applicable OnWatchOnCampus® Services consent procedures.WHEN OnWatchOnCampus® DISCLOSES INFORMATION:
• OnWatchOnCampus® discloses some personally identifiable information, if any, and location information to others (e.g. law enforcement) solely to provide certain features of the OnWatchOnCampus® Services.
• OnWatchOnCampus® may release personally identifiable, registration, profile, or location information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws or respond to a court order, subpoena, or search warrant.
• OnWatchOnCampus® also reserves the right to disclose personally identifiable, registration, profile, or location information that OnWatchOnCampus® believes, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to: enforce the OnWatchOnCampus® End User License Agreement (the EULA is available for viewing and download at onwatchoncampus.com); take precautions against liability; protect our users from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; assist government enforcement agencies; protect the security or integrity of the OnWatchOnCampus® Services; or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of OnWatchOnCampus®, Users, or others.
• OnWatchOnCampus® does not disclose your personally identifiable information or location information connected to your personally identifiable information to other companies for their commercial use without your express consent or unless you have opted-in to be part of a specific service or feature in accordance with the applicable OnWatchOnCampus® Services consent procedures.YOUR CHOICES:
You may update, correct, enable or disable your privacy and alert settings, friends and various profile information at any time. To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you profile access or making corrections. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times.OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY:
OnWatchOnCampus® uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information that we receive on your behalf to operate the OnWatchOnCampus® Services or that you transmit to OnWatchOnCampus® and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If OnWatchOnCampus® learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. OnWatchOnCampus® may post a notice on the OnWatchOnCampus® Services if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.INTERNATIONAL VISITORS:
The OnWatchOnCampus® Services are hosted in the United States and are intended for United States visitors. If you are using the OnWatchOnCampus® Services from the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personal data to the United States and by providing your personal data you consent to that transfer.CHANGES AND UPDATES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE:
Are you in college or do you have a child or friend in college? Check out our other safety app, SafetyAlertApps.com